Capita Men's Outerspace Living Wide 2021
You Save: $129.95 (25%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Outerspace Living features a true-twin freestyle shape blended with an all-terrain camber profile built for freeriding. The resulting versatility has catapulted the Outerspace Living into a fan favorite and now our number two selling board worldwide. Inspired by the award-winning Mercury series, positive camber lies underfoot for power retention while the nose and tail are elevated to help the board swim through powder and variable conditions.
Forgiving when you want them to be, but powerful enough to handle sticky situations, these decks have been upgraded for 2020 with super-strength 4 x 20mm Carbon Kevlar Struts and an all-new SuperDrive™ FX base. The Outerspace Living excels at handling in-bound resort features as well as side-country conditions. Do you want to crush laps through the park after the powder is tracked out? If so, then this is the board for you.
- Flex: Twin
- Rider Type: Resort
- Core: FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Carbon Kevlar Struts:Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- Superdrive FX Base
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Resort V3 Profile
The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
5 (1-10 Scale)
SUPERDRIVE FX Base:
Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.