A technical dead ringer of the best-selling D.0.A. series, the Birds of a Feather offers all the performance of one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world replicated into flex patterns and geometric sizing to meet women's riding requests. This snowboard is so damn fun that the do-anything, go-anywhere Birds of a Feather is ready to change your riding forever. With a medium flex that's easy to turn and an elongated effective edge ready to carve up the slopes, this hybrid camber, all-terrain destroyer has inspired countless knockoffs chasing its success. Such emulation comes with the territory given that the Birds of a Feather has won every major design award in the industry. With an all new Dual Blaster Ashpop™ Core and eight sizes to choose from, the Birds of a Feather is suitable for a wide range of riders and is ready to take your snowboarding to new heights.
- Flex: Twin
- Rider Type: Resort + Park
- Core: Dual Blaster Ashpop Core: A dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls: Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight kevlar.
- Carbon Fiber Boosters: Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- Quantum Drive Base
- MultitechTM Level 4 DeepSpaceTM Silkscreen + PAM16000TM Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet TechnologyTM
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Wins loads of awards, big time
Resort V1 Profile (Camber dominant)
Capita's RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of tradi-tional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
5 (1-10 Scale)
The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?