Capita Women's Paradise 2021
You Save: $129.95 (25%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Designed to replicate the Outerspace Living series in geometrics engineered for Women, these perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride boards are stable, supportive, and poppy—yet forgiving and easy to ride at the same time. Featuring camber underfoot for controlled turns and a rockered nose and tail that floats in powder, the Paradise rides above the choppy stuff that life can throw at you. New for 2020, these decks feature super-strength 4 x 20 mm Carbon Kevlar Struts and an all-new SuperDrive™ FX base among other performance-enhancing construction characteristics. With the true twin-tip design lines of a freestyle board and the camber theory of a freeride board, these boards offer confident control every rider will love.
- Flex: Twin
- Rider Type: Resort
- Core: FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Carbon Kevlar Struts:Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- Superdrive FX Base
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Resort V3 Profile
The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
5 (1-10 Scale)
SUPERDRIVE FX Base:
Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.