Crab Grab 2019 Grab Rails Tanny Davis
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Grab Rails are a throwback back to the days when a man was measured by his method (and not the number of times he could flip off of one jump). A time when snowboarders tweaked their grabs so hard, their hands slipped off their boards, and they really needed these damn things. A couple feet of air, and some good style was all that was needed. Here at Crab Grab, we say let's put that style back into snowboarding. Slap some of these on your board, catch some air, grab, and tweak till those bindings squeak. NOTE: They also work incredibly well for boot traction.
- 2 per pack
- Dimensions: 1.125" x 6.5" each
- C-Foam - Our specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that's lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab.
- Screw Glue - Glued on. Like it was screwed on.
- Gripples - Our signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.
- Foam squishes into your gloves or the tread on your boots creating a solid bond.
- Foam is lightweight and feels nice.
- Foam doesn't look like some heinous chunk of plastic stomp pad you'd find on a rental board.