The Impreza GORE-TEX Glove is lightweight and functional, ideal for chilly morning walks to the coffee shop or balmy afternoon laps. A Gore Warm insert optimizes breathability for a range of activity levels, updated neoprene cuffs offer a comfortable and low-profile fit at the wrist, a two-piece palm blends synthetic suede and silicone for outstanding dexterity and grip, and touchscreen capability provides ultimate on-the-go convenience. On-hill or off, the Impreza's versatility is impressive.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Active technology / Waterproof and breathable
- (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- PALM: Synthetic suede with silicone grip
- (54% nylon, 38% polyurethane, 8% polyester)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 200g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?