Dakine 2019 Women's Omni GORE-TEX Glove Zion
You Save: $19.20 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 1
Calgary Shawnessy: 1
Omni is a standard, gauntlet length ski and snowboard glove. It offers plenty of protection to keep hands dry and warm for long days of resort riding, with a water repellent nylon/poly shell, pillow-soft tricot lining, and GORE-TEX insert in-between. A Rubbertec overlay panel adds strength and wear-and-tear resistance in the palm. Adjustable wrist strap and one hand cinch cuff closure give you two places to dial in your fit, keeping wind and snow out.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 170g ] [ Mitt 110 / 230g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% non-P PVC)
- SHELL: Hoxton (84% nylon, 16% polyester), Black (100% polyester) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Internal heat pack pocket
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.