Not too big and not too small, the Heli Pro 24L falls right in the Goldilocks zone of backcountry packs. This seek-and-destroy powder package is big enough, but certainly not too big. Purpose-built snow tool sleeves keep shovel and probe at the ready, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket and deployable helmet carry neatly stow essentials on the go, and a hydration sleeve doubles as laptop storage off the mountain.
- 600D polyester plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- 1465 cubic inches [ 24L ]
- 21 x 12 x 8" [ 53 x 31 x 20cm ]
- 2.2 lbs [ 1kg ]
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal / A-frame ski carry
- Horizontal snowboard carry option
- Deployable helmet carry
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Quick dry mesh padded back panel
- Snow tool/shovel pocket with sleeves
- Large fleece lined goggle pocket
- External quick-stash pocket
- Internal mesh pocket
- Insulated hydration sleeve
- 38mm padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?