The removable Storm Liner glove of the Sequoia is touch screen compatible, so you can stay connected on the lift without going barehanded, and it's convenient for drying liners out after a long day, or giving them a much needed cleaning. The gauntlet style shell is water repellent and durable, and the GORE-TEX insert featuring Gore Warm technology adds a layer of warmth and waterproofing in-between. The Rubbertec palm improves grip and brings rugged durability to the most heavily-worn area of the glove. But the real genius of this glove is the external water resistant zipper stash. It's great for securing a locker key or cash for the cafeteria, and it doubles as a heat pack pocket when the weather takes a foul turn.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ Glove 170 / 280g ] [ Mitt 170 / 350g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec
- SHELL: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece
- External water resistant zippered stash / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?