The Leather Sequoia Mitt is an even more badass version of the Sequoia, featuring a water repellent leather palm for added durability in the most heavily-worn area. The removable Storm Liner glove is touch screen compatible and easy to keep clean and dry. A gauntlet style shell is water repellent, and the GORE-TEX insert features Gore Warm technology, for a layer of warmth and waterproofing in-between. But the real genius of this mitt is the external water resistant zipper stash. It's great for securing a locker key or cash for the cafeteria, and it doubles as a heat pack pocket when the weather takes a foul turn.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 280g ] [ Mitt 170 / 350g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: Black (100% nylon), Botanics (67% polyester, 33% nylon) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (94% polyester, 6% elastane)
- External water resistant zippered stash / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?