Dakine Canyon 20L Backpack Timber
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 1
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Seize the weekend. The Canyon 20-liter pack is your faithful companion from beach to trail. The panel-loader design features internal organization to keep your gear easy to find, while external pockets keep smaller essentials within reach. A breathable backpanel maintains airflow to keep you dry, and a recycled polyester build reduces footprint.
- 1200 cubic inches [ 20L ]
- 20 x 11 x 7.5" [ 51 x 28 x 19cm ]
- 1.4 lbs. [ .63kg ]
- Fits most 15" laptops (18" x 10.25") (45.72cm x 26.04cm)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable 25mm web hipbelt
- Front panel zippered main access
- Floating front storage flap
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Large quick stash side pocket
- Internal zippered pocket w/ key clip
- Stowable trekking pole loop
- Hydration/Laptop internal sleeve
- Integrated rescue whistle/sternum strap
- Bike safety light clip-in
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, Dakine recommends hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.