When the backcountry gates beckon, the Poacher 22L offers enough space for your shovel, probe, skins and a spare layer. A contoured, low-profile fit carries close for aggressive riding and easy wearing on the lift. There's an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap for your hydration setup and backpanel entry for easy access to your gear. It'll carry a board or skis with equal ease for when the boot pack calls.
- Diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Quick draw ice axe loop
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
CAREIf your bag gets dirty, Dakine recommends hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?