Giro Grid Mips Helmet Matte Black 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 1
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Fit: In Form 2 Fit System
Certification: CE EN1077
Whether You're Splitboarding, Ski Touring, Or Just Taking Full Advantage Of Some Corduroy, A Lightweight Helmet That's Durable And Comfortable Makes The Turns That Much More Enjoyable. Meet The Grid Mips® Helmet.
Get ready to experience one of the lightest helmets with the Grid MIPS®. You'll notice its extremely lightweight construction allows you to make powdery turns and then tour back to the top without being weighed down. When you're feeling the burn and things start to heat up, easily control your temperature with the Thermostat Control and Stack Ventilation. The Grid also features MIPS® Spherical technology, which reduces rotational energy during certain impacts for an additional level of confidence. Plus, you'll stay extra comfortable thanks to its Polartec® lining that dries quickly and provides unparalleled breathability. Buckle up and drop in in the Grid MIPS®.
- The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- The pinch-free one-handed Fidlock® magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way: Strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS®, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. It also eliminates contact with hard plastic or slip-planes against the skin.
- Polartec® Power Grid has been engineered to be close to skin, so it offers an exceptional comfort and feel thanks to its bi-component knit construction that uses different yarns to create two different surfaces - one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly. And to enhance the ride even more, Polartec Power Grid fabric includes a Silver Salt (Salt Chloride) that inhibits the growth of odors.