Jones 2020 Flagship
You Save: $331.99 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Flagship excels in technical terrain and is one the most confidence inspiring free ride boards on the planet. Featuring a directional rocker profile + Traction Tech 3.0 for unmatched edge grip on hard snow and a 3D Contour Base 3.0 for epic float in pow, the Flagship carves, stomps or straight lines with unbelievable precision. We’ve completely redesigned the Flagship for 2020 with a new shape plus all-new materials. The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns, while the FSC Control Core, FSC Engineered Veneer Topsheet and Flax/Basalt Power Stringers add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough snow. For improved sustainability the Flagship is built with Super Sap Bio Resin instead of standard petroleum-based epoxy.
- FSC™ Control Core: Dual-density full premium wood core featuring a 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio that keeps core light but ultra damp.
- FSC™ Engineered Veneer: New composite wood veneer topsheets made from 100% FSC certified wood. Wood veneer topsheets dampen ride and absorb board chatter.
- Triax Fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Stringers: New Jones exclusive sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Composite Flax and Basalt stringer helps transfer power to the edges_ improves torsional response and absorbs board chatter.
- Super Sap Bio Resin: All Jones boards are now built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Super Sap Bio-Resin are coproducts or waste products of other plantbased industrial processes. Producing Super Sap requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy
- Oversized Recycled Edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability
- Recycled Black ABS: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Wend Natural Wax: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- NOTE: This Board has a Flip Flop Base
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
Jones’s hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern is defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
8 (1-10 Scale)
Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Jones Snowboards guarantees all products sold by Jones Authorized Dealers to be free of defects in material or craftsmanship for a two year period. All boards (starting season 2020) purchased after April 2019 from a Jones Authorized Dealer are eligible for an extended year warranty. To unlock the extra year warranty visit the Jones Snowboards Warranty Page. (link to this in Magento: https://www.jonessnowboards.com/en-SE/help-center/warranty-registration.html)
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|