2017 skater of the year, Jamie Foy, has graced covers of magazines and destroys street features with ease. New Balance Numeric has now awarded the talented skater his first pro model shoe, the 306, in a green, red, black and white colorway. Designed to be durable and comfortable, the Foy pro model skate shoes feature a mostly green suede upper with canvas and leather detailing throughout, tapered crating in the heel to reduce weight and a closed cell polyurethane insert for impact protection. The gum rubber outsole and vulcanized construction provide ultimate board feel for an all-around great shoe to skateboard, walk, or win contests in.
- Suede and canvas upper
- Internal hidden toe protection layer for added durability
- Leather trim with logo detailing on sidewalls and back of heel
- Lightly padded tongue and collar
- Breathable mesh lined interior
- Closed cell polyurethane insert for impact protection
- Genuine Gum rubber N-Durance outsole for grip and durability
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction
- Vulcanized construction for optimal board feel
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?