Introducing the New Balance Numeric NM306, Jamie Foy's first pro model shoe for New Balance Numeric. The NM306 is an update on the traditional vulcanized skate shoe. Rubber underlays and suede reinforce durability, helping hold against the toughest wear and tear. With mesh panels to up the airflow, this shoe is the ideal choice for a reliable, breathable ride.
Our newest skate sneaker is an innovative take on a classic design.
- Suede upper
- Internal hidden toe protection layer for added durability
- Leather trim on back of heel and upon logo detailing on sidewalls
- Lightly padded tongue and collar
- Breathable mesh lined interior
- Closed cell polyurethane insert for impact protection
- Genuine rubber N-Durance outsole for grip and durability
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction
- Vulcanized construction for optimal board feel
- Hexagon patterned outsole for traction
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?