Niche 2020 Maelstrom
You Save: $251.60 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Maelstrom is taking snowboarding back to its roots, with a few new-school twists. This tapered, directional, cambered board is meant for cruising, carving, floating through pow, and charging steeps. Comfortable all over the resorts, the Maelstrom offers the edge control of a traditional, oldschool feel, by adapting modern technology like added 2X TRACTION BUMPS along the edges and a hybrid directional camber profile for smooth turn initiation and exit.
- 2x Traction Bumps: Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions it works like the serrated edge of a knife.
- Basalt Stringers: Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics, it’s also more eco-friendly!
- Snappy Sap Bio Resin: More elastic and snappier than normal resin. Dampens vibrations, extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating.
- Digi-Print Topsheet: Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet.
- Water-Based Inks: Non-toxic solvent-free. UV-based ink.
- Recycled Materials: Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores: Locally sourced, FSC Certified wood cores.
Rocker in the nose blending to traditional camber by the back foot its designed to float effortlessly through powder, roll through choppy areas, enter and exit turns with ease, and lock-in on groomers.
Camber provides the stability and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape, but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, side-cut, length and width. The stance will always be setback, and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
8 (1-10 Scale)
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Niche Snowboards warrants all products sold by Niche to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the season of manufacturing unless otherwise specified on the product. Niche accepts returns on any manufacturing defects on products purchased from an authorized Niche retailer.
To warranty a product, please send an email to email@example.com with a description of the defect/damage and how it occurred (if applicable), photos of the damaged area (as well as photos of the topsheet, base, and edge) and include your board model, size and serial number. Please do not attempt to fix any damages that you want to claim as cause for a warranty as it makes it hard to determine if it is a manufacturing defect. Niche will do their best to address any warranty questions in a timely manner!
|Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Tapered Directional||Responsive||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|154cm||24.8||29.8 / 28.7||7.2|
|157cm||25.2||30.4 / 29.2||7.4|
|160cm||25.6||30.9 / 29.7||7.6|
|163cm||26.0||31.4 / 30.2||7.8|
|166cm||26.4||31.9 / 30.8||8.0|