Niche 2020 Wraith
You Save: $199.60 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Wraith is the perfect nearly-flat camber twin, with the pop and stability needed to hit jumps, rails, and anything else the mountain might throw at you. The sustainable wood core with basalt stringers provide plenty of pop and stability, while the flat camber and soft flex are perfect for pressing rails and give you amazing float in powder. With a centered stance on this true twin shape, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another ‘jib board’ as versatile as this.
- 2x Traction Bumps: Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions it works like the serrated edge of a knife.
- Basalt Stringers: Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics, it’s also more eco-friendly!
- Snappy Sap Bio Resin: More elastic and snappier than normal resin. Dampens vibrations, extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating.
- Digi-Print Topsheet: Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet.
- Water-Based Inks: Non-toxic solvent-free. UV-based ink.
- Recycled Materials: Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores: Locally sourced, FSC Certified wood cores.
Camber provides the stability and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design.
A true twin shape is completely symmetrical. If you cut a true twin in half exactly down the middle, you would end up with two identical pieces of board. This means that the nose and the tail are the same length and the same width and the bindings are centred on the board – i.e. they are equal distances from the centre of the board and the front binding is the same distance from the nose as the back binding is from the tail.
Of course, as you can adjust the width of the position of the bindings you could create a setback stance if you were so inclined but this would be unusual on a true twin given its purpose and might be a strange feel depending on the camber profile (i.e. one foot could end up being over camber and the other over rocker which would probably feel odd).
In addition to this a true twin has exactly the same flex in the nose and tail.
4 (1-10 Scale)
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Niche Snowboards warrants all products sold by Niche to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the season of manufacturing unless otherwise specified on the product. Niche accepts returns on any manufacturing defects on products purchased from an authorized Niche retailer.
To warranty a product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the defect/damage and how it occurred (if applicable), photos of the damaged area (as well as photos of the topsheet, base, and edge) and include your board model, size and serial number. Please do not attempt to fix any damages that you want to claim as cause for a warranty as it makes it hard to determine if it is a manufacturing defect. Niche will do their best to address any warranty questions in a timely manner!
|Camber||All Mountain||Regular||True Twin||Medium||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|149cm||25.0||29.1 / 29.1||7.5|
|152cm||25.3||29.5 / 29.5||7.7|
|155cm||25.7||30.1 / 30.1||7.8|
|158cm||26.0||30.6 / 30.6||7.9|