Niche Women's Sonnet 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
A directional, aggressive, all-mountain slayer that cuts through any type of terrain with ease.
If you’re the kind of girl that likes to charge hard and explore all types of terrain, from surfy pow days to just cruising, the Sonnet is your kind of board. This directional deck has got it all. Magne-Traction® and multi-camber give you unparalelled grip and control on this ultra lightweight and snappy ride – especially on icy days. The mid-stiff flex adds tons of stability with an incredibly supple feel underfoot, making it the ultimate all-mountain board. For those that want to go anywhere and everywhere without restraint, this one’s for you.
- Magnetraction®: Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- 2X Basalt Stringers: A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; 2 straight Basalt Stringers are strung tip-to-tail to increase pop for jumping, torsional snapback for smoother carving AND stability at speed by damping those nasty vibrations.
- Bio-Resin: Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials: Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Digi-Print Topsheet: Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.
The pop and edge control of regular camber, with the float of reverse camber. Optimal versatility in all types of terrain.
Designed for all-mountain dominance from Pow to Park and everything in between.
7 (1-10 Scale)
Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth and durable.