Nitro Men's Banker 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
It´s time to clear your shelf because the Banker was engineered to bring home some serious bank slalom hardware. The team favorite Quiver Banker´s shape, sintered base, and responsive core will help you fly through banked turns with ease and power, making it the fastest board in the Quiver Series.
The Quiver Banker Snowboard was specifically designed to go fast in and out of banked slaloms, groomers, and pow fields no matter what mountain range you find yourself racing in. For years Bryan has wanted a board that will be the best go-to turning and burning board and this is what Thomas Delago and Bryan have engineered - a board so powerful and fast you will need a strap for your hat. This year we have introduced a new size, a 156 cm, to complement the original 159 and allow more people to experience the Bankers Directional and Mid-Wide shape which allows you to lay into those turns. The Trüe Camber and Sintered Speed Formula II Base will provide you with speed and power right out of the gates. If you are looking for an everyday all-mountain speed machine with a passion for ripping groomer turns or high speeds through the trees than the Banker was designed to help you go faster than you have ever imagined!
- Bend: Cam-Out
- Shape/flex: Directional
- Width: Mid-Wide
- Flex: All Terrain: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining Nitro’s signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Sidecut: Progressive: A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail: The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- Power Core II: The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined boardfeel.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base: Rocket science put to work! A nanotech wax formula deeply infused into our sintered base material makes the base sur face lightning fast in all snow conditions. Highly tuned yet extremely durable, SPEED FORMUL A II Base technology is exclusively featured on Nitro high-end boards.
- Reflex Core Profile
Trüe Camber is good old standard camber, which provides the stability, and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and suppor t you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design. Our Trüe Camber varies between board models because each board is specifically designed for a cer tain terrain or type of riding, for example the Trüe Camber in our Pantera has a larger height for maximum response, while the Trüe Camber in our freestyle boards are lower to provide you with a more freestyle friendly flex, without losing the suppor t and trust you need for stomping landings. Camber is Camber there is no point in over complicating it!
Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
8 (1-10 Scale)