Nitro Men's Beast 2021
You Save: $139.99 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Beast was engineered and designed by and for the world´s best freestyle snowboarders of this generation, the last generation, and the future generation - Sven Thorgren, Torgeir Bergrem, Eero Ettala, and Marcus Kleveland. As you can see by the graphic, this snowboard is no joke it provides the support, pop, speed, and flex you need to be at the forefront of snowboardings progression in and out of the park.
When the world’s most progressive freestyle snowboarders like Marcus Kleveland, Eero Ettala, Torgeir Bergrem, and Sven Thorgren set out to make a park snowboard that will take their progression to new heights, then you know you are going to get a Beast of a board that can handle anything! This year we have upgraded the Beast once again with our new Ureshred Sidewalls which provides even more durability and dampening properties to the sidewalls and edges making this the most durable Park board on the market together with the Railkiller Edges, Diamond Band, and Ballistic Impact Panels technologies. This Twin Shaped, TRÜE Cambered freestyle mastery offers the support and precision that is needed for world-class features and tricks, while the Sintered Speed Formula II Base keeps you hauling ass all day long! The Beast was built by the best to provide the best support, stability, pro-caliber performance, and durability… To once again go beyond Beastmode!
- Bend: Trüe
- Shape/flex: Twin
- Width: Regular
- Flex: Park: Specifically tuned for park riding, this flex pattern is forgiving yet responsive; allowing you to take your riding to the next level on jumps and rails.
- Sidecut: Radial: The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Power Core II: The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Tri-lite Laminates: The per fect blend of flex and torsion control, Nitro tuned Tri-Lite Laminates with fibers running in 3 directions make for quick turning, highly responsive boards.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base: Rocket science put to work! A nanotech wax formula deeply infused into our sintered base material makes the base sur face lightning fast in all snow conditions. Highly tuned yet extremely durable, SPEED FORMUL A II Base technology is exclusively featured on Nitro high-end boards.
Trüe Camber is good old standard camber, which provides the stability, and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and suppor t you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design. Our Trüe Camber varies between board models because each board is specifically designed for a cer tain terrain or type of riding, for example the Trüe Camber in our Pantera has a larger height for maximum response, while the Trüe Camber in our freestyle boards are lower to provide you with a more freestyle friendly flex, without losing the suppor t and trust you need for stomping landings. Camber is Camber there is no point in over complicating it!
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
8 (1-10 Scale)