Nitro Men's Cannon 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Swallowtail that has taken the world by storm is offered in two sizes, the versatile 173cm and the big boy 203cm. Both sizes ride smaller than their length because of their effective edge being reduced, but they both provide speed, incomparable float, and good times!
The Cannon has become one of the most famous snowboards over the last few seasons thanks to Bryan Fox, and the rest of the Nitro Pro team ripping this gun all over the world in halfpipe contests (Markus Keller), to the steeps in AK, to Zeb Powell charging summer park laps. The Cannon is offered in two sizes 173cm and 203cm, giving you the option to go all out or completely bananas. The 173cm offers a board that is nothing short of a powerhouse on and off the piste, while the 203cm length offers that extra float and wow factor in the line-up, on the chair, and down the wide-open back bowls. The timeless swallowtail shape and Cam-Out Camber provides the stability and float you need from steep groomers in the Rocky Mountains to untouched pow in the side country of the Swiss Alps.
- Bend: Cam-Out
- Shape/flex: Swallowtail
- Width: Mid-Wide
- Flex: All Terrain: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining Nitro’s signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Sidecut: Progressive: A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail: The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- Powerlite Core II: The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined boardfeel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base: Utilizing a new base material compound, we have been able to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher onsnow speeds.
Cam-Out Camber is basically a Trüe Camber with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
7 (1-10 Scale)