Nitro Men's Fintwin 2021
You Save: $237.55 (44%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
SHORTER, QUICKER, SURFY
The inspiration behind the FinTwin shape comes from the early surf shape exploration in the 1940s where utilizing parallel-twin keels helps hold your rail through the surface instead of dragging to give you that quick edge to edge movement without sacrificing control and speed.
The FinTwin in surfing means a surfboard with two fins and no center fin allowing you to go from rail to rail easily, the Quiver FinTwin has two elongated swallow tail fins allowing the slash-happy snow surfer to really hold an edge when slicing through a fresh pow face either on your toe side or heel side providing a similar surf feel. The Tapered Shape, Cam-Out Camber and Sintered Speed Formula II Base will provide you with the snap and speed you need for getting more slashes in on your way down the mountain, while the Mid-Wide width and Progressive sidecut will allow you to rip turns on the fresh groomers as well. This timeless surf shaped shortboard allows for quick turns and epic float for snowboarders, men, and women all over the world!
- Bend: Cam-Out
- Shape/flex: Swallowtail
- Width: Mid-Wide
- Flex: All Terrain: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining Nitro’s signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Sidecut: Progressive: A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail: The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- Power Core: The Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the per fect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined boardfeel.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base: Rocket science put to work! A nanotech wax formula deeply infused into our sintered base material makes the base sur face lightning fast in all snow conditions. Highly tuned yet extremely durable, SPEED FORMUL A II Base technology is exclusively featured on Nitro high-end boards.
Cam-Out Camber is basically a Trüe Camber with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
7 (1-10 Scale)