Nitro Men's Squash 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Nitro Squash swallowtail snowboard floats like a boat, carves like a pro and can catch sky like a bird. The Squash has been received so well since its inception that it has already won multiple prestigious awards and become one of our most popular board models.
- Bend: Camber
- Shape/flex: Tapered Swallowtail, Directional
- Width: Mid-Wide
- Flex: All Terrain: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining Nitro’s signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Sidecut: Progressive: A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail: The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- Standard Core Profile
- Power Core 2: The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined boardfeel.
- Sintered HD Speed Formula Base: Utilizing a new base material compound, we have been able to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher onsnow speeds.
Trüe Camber is good old standard camber, which provides the stability, and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and suppor t you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design. Our Trüe Camber varies between board models because each board is specifically designed for a cer tain terrain or type of riding, for example the Trüe Camber in our Pantera has a larger height for maximum response, while the Trüe Camber in our freestyle boards are lower to provide you with a more freestyle friendly flex, without losing the suppor t and trust you need for stomping landings. Camber is Camber there is no point in over complicating it!
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
7 (1-10 Scale)