Nitro Women's Lectra 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Lectra was specifically created to offer a relaxed ride with progression-friendly features that make it easy to transition from butters in the park to navigating the double black diamonds near the summit.
Designed together with some of the best women snowboarders to provide an effortless feel in all types of terrain, the Nitro Lectra construction makes learning and improving your skills a breeze. The laid-back FlatOut Rocker and Directional Shape provide the perfect blend of flex, sidecut, and forgiveness to get you in and out of any situation with a smile on your face. The Radial Sidecut and All-Terrain Flex will make turning and burning through the groomers your new hobby, while the Premium Extruded FH Base will keep you flying in full control down the greens to the double blacks all season long. Its time to blast past the learning curve and show yourself how good you are!
- Bend: Flat-Out
- Shape/flex: Directional
- Width: Regular
- Flex: All Terrain: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining Nitro’s signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Sidecut: Radial: The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Standard Core Profile
- Power Core: The Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the per fect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined boardfeel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base: Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra-clear base material - our FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other
Flat with Reverse Camber
Flat-Out Rocker is a hybrid flat camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns, and catch-free maneuvers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. The ultimate hybrid between Zero Camber and Reverse Camber to allow you to have the most playful yet stable ride for easy progression and all-mountain domination. The profile of choice for park, freestyle, and urban riders worldwide.
Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
3 (1-10 Scale)