Developed together with our top female pros to make a women´s snowboard that offers the confidence and support needed to allow for comfortable progression in any park worldwide.
Our most specific and responsive women´s freestyle snowboard designed to offer the perfect response and liveliness for all-day hot laps in the park, to record-breaking speeds down the steeps. The Cam-Out Camber offers camber underfoot with early rocker rise in the nose and tail providing the snap and response you want to hit the biggest features in the park, without sacrificing the flex and forgiveness you need for friendly progression and sky-high presses. The Railkiller Edges combined with our new Ureshred Sidewalls allow you to take this Twin shaped freestyle shred stick to the rails and boxes all season long without having to worry about them breaking. If you are looking for a park-specific snowboard than do yourself a favor and follow some of the best female snowboarders in the world this season and learn something new on the Mercy.
- Bend: Cam-Out
- Shape/flex: Directional
- Width: Regular
- Flex: Urban: These ultra-flexible boards can be tweaked any way you like, from rails to butter tricks, and they won’t wash out on you.
- Sidecut: Dual Degressive: This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger ones in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro´s most forgiving sidecut.
- Standard Core Profile
- Power Core II: The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined boardfeel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base: Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra-clear base material - our FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- New! Ureshred Sidewalls
- Railkiller Edge
Cam-Out Camber is basically a Trüe Camber with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
4 (1-10 Scale)
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?