Oakley Fall Line XL Dark Grey Grenache Camo/Prizm Torch 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Lens Shape: Cylindrical
Lens Tint: Prizm Torch Iridium
In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line XL is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a large-sized ﬁt, Fall Line XL is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Rimless Frame Design: Provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility.
- Ridgelock Lens System: Changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Prescription Eyewear Compatible: Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- 50mm Strap: Wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Triple-Layer Face Foam: All- day comfort with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- PRIZM Lens Technology: Engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions.