Patagonia Nano Puff Earflap Cap Black
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Warm, windproof, water-resistant cap insulated with lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester. Starting in 2020, we are transitioning our Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Water-Resistant Fabric: Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet; styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- The brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines stabilizes insulation
- Elastic earflaps seal out cold and tuck away when not in use
- Soft brim makes this hat easy to stash when not in use
- Highly compressible to easily fit into a pocket or pack
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Weight: 82 g (2.9 oz)