Ride 2020 Berzerker Wide
You Save: $240.00 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
A new shape reduces tip curvature and adds a small amount of taper to improve speed edge to edge and float. The Tapered Quadratic sidecut has been enhanced to improve stability and edge hold. Carbon Slimerods® 2.0 have carbon for pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landings. The Berzerker is built for an all-mountain rider looking for performance in all conditions. Like a Viking longship, the Berzerker is designed to sail in the shallows or the deep, cut through ice, and take you to snowboard Valhalla.
- Tapered Quadratic Sidecut:
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Slimewalls®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Slimerods® 2.0: RIDE’s Slimerods® give already fun and playful boards the added liveliness to set them apart from other boards. Using strategic placement in the boards tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards. Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap a urethane slime-core, Slimerods® have carbon for massive pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landing.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Carbon Array 3™: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Roll-In Construction
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This board has a directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RIDE Snowboards provides a 3 year warranty* for all boards produced for the 2017 catalog and newer. RIDE Snowboards provides a 1 year warranty for all boards produced for the 2016 catalog and before. All warranties are subject to inspection by RIDE snowboards prior to a replacement being issued. All warranties covered by a replacement are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
|Multi Camber||All Mountain||Wide||Tapered Directional||Responsive||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|160cm||150-220lbs+||25.7||30.8 / 30.0||5.14 / 8 / 4.60|
|163cm||160-220lbs+||25.9||31.0 / 30.2||5.66 / 8.2 / 5.16|