Ride 2020 Mtnpig Wide
You Save: $272.00 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Tapered Linear Quadratic Sidecut allows for smooth turn initiation and powerful support through the turn without losing grip. Carbon Slimewalls® enhance response and stability. Carbon Infused Glass provides extra pop. The MTNPIG is a beefed up feral WARPIG running wild and fast through the mountains growing fat on powder and should only be approached by an advanced rider.
- Tapered Linear Quadratic Sidecut: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Slimewalls®: This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Birch Veneer Topsheet: Real wood Birch veneer topsheet sealed with urethane for a unique look and a smooth ride.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Carbon Array 5™: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Carbon Infused Glas: 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
- Roll-In Construction
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This board has a directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
7-10 (1-10 Scale)
High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RIDE Snowboards provides a 3 year warranty* for all boards produced for the 2017 catalog and newer. RIDE Snowboards provides a 1 year warranty for all boards produced for the 2016 catalog and before. All warranties are subject to inspection by RIDE snowboards prior to a replacement being issued. All warranties covered by a replacement are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.2020 Snowboard Summary Ride MTNPIG
|Multi Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Directional||Responsive||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|155cm||125-175lbs||25||29.4 / 28.9||9.8 / 7.3|
|159cm||130-180lbs||25.2||29.7 / 29.2||10 / 7.5|
|162cm||140-190lbs+||25.7||30.3 / 29.8||10.1 / 7.6|