Ride 2020 Super Pig
You Save: $260.00 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and maintains speed in all conditions. Carbon Infused Glass provides extra pop. Slimewalls® provide a smoother ride and increase durability. Carbon Array 5™ provides extra pop without adding stiffness. The low friction Race Base is made from carbon-infused sintered base material to ensure a fast ride. The all-new SUPERPIG infuses high-end tech into our bestselling WARPIG shape for an elite all-mountain deck. If you find yourself facing something big and bad_ avoid the three little pigs and take shelter with the SUPERPIG_ because this board is built like a brick shithouse.
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings_ grip through turns_ and stability on flat base.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Slimewalls®: This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin_ and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Topless Topsheet: By transferring graphics directly to the fiberglass_ Topless Construction removes the need to have any topsheet material. This process improves overall durability and reduces weight.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Carbon Array 5™: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Carbon Infused Glas: 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response_ without adding extra stiffness.
- Cleave Edge™: Nearly 50% more steel_ delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Roll-In Construction
Like the name suggests_ hybrid profiles are a mix of camber_ flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder_ whilst the camber underfoot adds stability_ pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This board has a directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex_ sidecut_ length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
7-10 (1-10 Scale)
The highest grade carbon-infused sintered base material available. Designed for speed.
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RIDE Snowboards provides a 3Î"ÇÉyear warranty* for all boards produced for the 2017 catalog and newer. RIDE Snowboards provides a 1Î"ÇÉyear warranty for all boards produced for the 2016 catalog and before. All warranties are subject to inspection by RIDE snowboards prior to a replacement being issued. All warranties covered by a replacement are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
|Multi Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Directional||Responsive||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|142cm||60-130lbs||25||30.1 / 29.1||4.6 / 5.6|
|148cm||100-175lbs||26||31.1 / 30.1||5.1 / 6.2|
|151cm||130-190lbs||26.5||31.6 / 30.6||5.4 / 6.5|
|154cm||140-200lbs||27||32.1 / 31.1||5.6 / 6.9|
|158cm||170-220lbs+||27.7||32.8 / 31.8||5.9 / 7.2|