Asymmetrical shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. Topless construction improves durability and reduces weight. A sintered base supplies a faster more durable ride. You’ll go weewee-wee all the way through the park because this little piggy is a park-focused deck that packs all the fun of our WARPIG into a twin shape.
- Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut: Asymmetric sidecut shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control. Offering perfect balance while turning through different radii for the heel and toe side edges_ the board just feels right!
- Cleave Edge™: Nearly 50% more steel_ delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Foundation™ Core: Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Slimewalls®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile_ absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels_ the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow_ wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that_ these babies are virtually indestructible_ the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Topless Topsheet: By transferring graphics directly to the fiberglass_ Topless Construction removes the need to have any topsheet material. This process improves overall durability and reduces weight.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top_ biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Roll-In Construction
Like the name suggests_ hybrid profiles are a mix of camber_ flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder_ whilst the camber underfoot adds stability_ pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This board has a true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
A twin asymmetric board has a centered default stance and mirror-image nose and tail. As such_ it is well suited to freestyle tricks and switch riding. Regardless of whether you are regular or goofy_ your heel edge will be on the same side of the board (the ‘nose’ will be determined accordingly).
1-3 (1-10 Scale)
High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable_ harder and faster than extruded.
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RIDE Snowboards provides a 3Î"ÇÉyear warranty* for all boards produced for the 2017 catalog and newer. RIDE Snowboards provides a 1Î"ÇÉyear warranty for all boards produced for the 2016 catalog and before. All warranties are subject to inspection by RIDE snowboards prior to a replacement being issued. All warranties covered by a replacement are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
|Multi Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Asymmetrical Twin||Buttery||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|142cm||60-130lbs||25||29.8 / 29.8||6.40 / 5.50 x 5.40 / 4.50 x 6.40 / 5.50|
|148cm||100-175lbs||25.7||30.7 / 30.7||6.60 / 5.70 x 5.60 / 4.70 x 6.60 / 5.70|
|151cm||130-190lbs||26.3||31.4 / 31.4||6.80 / 5.80 x 5.80 / 4.80 x 6.80 / 5.80|
|154cm||140-200lbs||26.8||32.0 / 32.0||6.90 / 5.90 x 5.90 / 4.90 x 6.90 / 5.90|
|157cm||170-220lbs+||27||32.8 / 32.8||7.00 / 6.00 x 6.00 / 5.00 x 7.00 / 6.00|
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?