Ride 2020 W Compact
You Save: $135.00 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
A Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. Roll-In sidewall Construction increases board strength and reduces board weight. The Compact is a soft-flexing directional all-mountain board that allows riders of all ability levels to have fun on the mountain.
- Quadratic Sidecut: Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- WMNS Performance™ Core: Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- Slimewalls®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Single Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Biaxial glass: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Roll-In Construction
- L.S.D. Shaping: Every women’s board in our line has been specifically designed for the female rider. Featuring custom waist widths, flex patterns, and sidecut design, LSD Shaping results in a finely tuned board profile that works as one dialed package.
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This board has a directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
Directional boards typically have a longer, pointier nose, with a stance set back towards the tail. This makes them better suited to riding forwards. These boards will carve well on the piste and plough easily through powder – since the short tail naturally sinks while the large nose floats over the snow.
Powder-specific models will often deploy a so-called ‘swallow tail’ to accentuate the effect.
1-3 (1-10 Scale)
The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RIDE Snowboards provides a 3 year warranty* for all boards produced for the 2017 catalog and newer. RIDE Snowboards provides a 1 year warranty for all boards produced for the 2016 catalog and before. All warranties are subject to inspection by RIDE snowboards prior to a replacement being issued. All warranties covered by a replacement are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
|Multi Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Directional||Buttery||Extruded|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|142cm||70-100lbs||23.8||27.5 / 27.5||9.3 / 6.8 / 9.3|
|146cm||85-130lbs||24||27.9 / 27.9||9.4 / 6.9 / 9.4|
|150cm||100-150lbs+||24.2||28.3 / 28.3||9.5 / 7.0 / 9.5|