Ride 2021 Womens Magic Stick
You Save: $200.00 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
A Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. Roll-In sidewall Construction increases board strength and reduces board weight. The Compact is a soft-flexing directional all-mountain board that allows riders of all ability levels to have fun on the mountain.
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- WMNS Performance™ Core: Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- Slimewalls®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Linear Carbon: Two strips of carbon added below the core provide more snap for ollie power.
- Carbon Array 3™: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Single Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Roll-In Construction
- L.S.D. Shaping: Every women’s board in our line has been specifically designed for the female rider. Featuring custom waist widths, flex patterns, and sidecut design, LSD Shaping results in a finely tuned board profile that works as one dialed package.
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This board has a directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
3-5 (1-10 Scale)
High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RIDE Snowboards provides a 3Î"ÇÉyear warranty* for all boards produced for the 2017 catalog and newer. RIDE Snowboards provides a 1Î"ÇÉyear warranty for all boards produced for the 2016 catalog and before. All warranties are subject to inspection by RIDE snowboards prior to a replacement being issued. All warranties covered by a replacement are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
|Multi Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Directional||Medium||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|143cm||60-100lbs||24||29.1 / 28.1||4.7 / 5.8|
|147cm||85-130lbs||24.2||29.3 / 28.3||5.2 / 6.4|
|151cm||100-150lbs+||24.4||29.6 / 28.6||5.4 / 6.6|