Ride Women's Context Boot Black 2021
You Save: $95.99 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Context is a high end women's lace snowboard boot. The traditional lacing system gives the rider the ability to lace their boot exactly how they want it. Fitted with Intuition™ Mobile Wrap Liner. Traditional lace with Boa® powered Tongue Tied™ fit system. Tongue Tied™ delivers a secure fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. C.A.T. technology allows for a custom fit in the calf zone for increased comfort. NEW! Zig-Zag Flex Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for durable traction and comfort while internal shank adds support. The Context is designed as a stiffer flexing snowboard boot that is as at home in the park as it is on a powder day.
- H4 Boa® Coiler, Boa® Tongue Tied™, The Closer™
- 1:1 Lasting
- IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue, Removable Liner
- Heat Reflective Foil, Black Gold™ Liner Mesh
- HDR Premium Synthetics Construction, Rubber Toe Cap, Rebound Heel Counter™
- Internal J Bars, Internal & External J Bars, Cored Ankle Pockets
- Support Intuition Liner
- Wrap Liner
- 3D Formed Dual Denstiy Boot Liner Insole
- Michelin® Summit Outsole
Traditional Lace With BOA® Tongue Tied™
Standard lacing with a standalone side reel activates Tongue Tied™ heel hold system.
Builds additional stability and life into the liner. Creates seamless comfort combined with tongue-tied system.
Zig-Zag Flex, +SLIME MIDSOLE
RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
7 (1-10 Scale)