Rome Men's Gang Plank 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Freestyle maniacs, rejoice. The Rome Gang Plank Snowboard is for riders who lead boldly and with unique exemplary style. This beast is all about doing anything you want to do and not worrying too much about which part of the mountain the next chair is going to take you to. If you see it, you can ride it thanks to a predictable-feeling Pop Core, a durable and fast SinterStrong Base, and chatter-dampening Impact Plates that might make you question Einstein's equations when you're wondering why gravity doesn't seem so harsh anymore.
- Pop Core: Rome's most versatile and durable core, built with alternating 20mm strips of poplar and paulownia.
- SinterStrong Base: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.
- Bi-axial Fibreglass
- Bamboo Omega HotRod: Omegas are the next generation of responsive, ride-anything tech. Made of carbon, the Omegas act as housing built around the Bamboo HotRod and are designed to provide additional power and responsiveness.
- Impact Plates: Built to lessen impact and dampen chatter, these woven glass plates are built under the board's insert packs.
- Twin Single: A single HotRod in the board's nose and tail; pressable yet poppy.
Flat camber between the bindings with rocker outside the bindings; smooth flexing and pressable.
A true twin shape is completely symmetrical. If you cut a true twin in half exactly down the middle, you would end up with two identical pieces of board.
This means that the nose and the tail are the same length and the same width and the bindings are centred on the board – i.e. they are equal distances from the centre of the board and the front binding is the same distance from the nose as the back binding is from the tail.
Of course, as you can adjust the width of the position of the bindings you could create a setback stance if you were so inclined but this would be unusual on a true twin given its purpose and might be a strange feel depending on the camber profile (i.e. one foot could end up being over camber and the other over rocker which would probably feel odd).
In addition to this a true twin has exactly the same flex in the nose and tail.
5 (1-10 Scale)
The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.