Rome Men's Ravine 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Snowboarding is more fun when you get to explore more terrain, and the Rome Ravine Snowboard is all about the All Ways Down philosophy that Rome embodies. Its directional shape hungers for a powder day, but the rearward camber and carbon reinforcements give you plenty to go nuts with on the groomers and beyond. There are few things in life as fun as tracking down every last powder stash and side hit. Consider the Rome Ravine Snowboard your enabler for that pesky habit of ditching your day job when the conditions call for a day of riding lifts instead.
- Pop Core: Rome's most versatile and durable core, built with alternating 20mm strips of poplar and paulownia.
- SinterStrong Base: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.
- Tri-axial & Bi-axial Fibreglass
- Carbon HotRod: Thin rods of carbon that are milled into the boards core starting at the insert pack and extending into the nose and/or tail. Carbon HotRods are super responsive and powerfully snappy.
- Directional Double: Two HotRods in the board's tail for medium to powerful responsiveness.
Designed for all-mountain prowess and float in the deep. Rockered in the nose, flat under the front foot, with a positive cambered tail.
Directional Diamond 3D
Designed to increase float in deep snow, improve handling in variable terrain, smooth turn initiation, reduce edge-catch and complement all-mountain riding in all senses.
6 (1-10 Scale)
The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.