Rome Men's Service Dog 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Powder, powder, everywhere and not a drop of care. We know when it's deep it can be both a blessing and a curse, depending on your gear. Take a deep breath, friends, and let the Rome Service Dog Snowboard put your powder fears at ease. Free-The-Ride-Camber means a rockered nose for tons of extra float in the soft stuff with camber towards the rear to help you put the power down and surf the mountain with authority. It also means if you make your way back onto the groomers, the Rome Service Dog Snowboard will ride like it was your daily driver. We see you wagging your tail and we're wagging ours too.
- Stomp Core: Rome's most stable and predictable core, built with 100% poplar construction.
- Impact Base: Rome's newly upgraded ISOSPORT 4400 base material features improved wax absorption, increased durability, and the most bang for your buck.
- Tri-axial & Bi-axial Fibreglass
- Bamboo HotRod(s): Thin rods of bamboo are milled into the board's core starting just inside the insert packs and extending into the nose and/or tail. Bamboo HotRods are very pressable and playful.
- Directional Single: A single HotRod in the board's nose for stability at speed and overall liveliness.
Designed for all-mountain prowess and float in the deep. Rockered in the nose, flat under the front foot, with a positive cambered tail.
Directional Diamond 3D
Designed to increase float in deep snow, improve handling in variable terrain, smooth turn initiation, reduce edge-catch and complement all-mountain riding in all senses.
5 (1-10 Scale)
Rome's newly upgraded ISOSPORT 4400 base material features improved wax absorption, increased durability, and the most bang for your buck.