Rome Men's Stale Crewzer Wide 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Hop in, we've got some cruising to do. Inspired by the Norwegian legions of send, by way of the Sandbech chapter, the Rome Stale Crewzer Snowboard crushes it as a daily driver with some soul to it. Snappy Fusion Camber is responsive on the groomers and playful when you need it to be. Twin Carbon Hotrods in the board mean there's power on reserve for your braver moments, a durable and fast SinterStrong base means you can put your foot on the gas and smile, while the resulting versatile board feel opens up whole new adventures on the mountain. The Rome Stale Crewzer Snowboard is a party in snowboard form.
- Pop Core: Rome's most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- Sinter Strong Base: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.
- Tri-axial & Bi-axial Fibreglass
- Impact Plates: Built to lessen impact and dampen chatter, these woven glass plates are built under the board's insert packs.
- Carbon HotRod: Thin rods of carbon that are milled into the boards core starting at the insert pack and extending into the nose and/or tail. Carbon HotRods are super responsive and powerfully snappy.
- Twin Single: A single HotRod in the board's nose and tail; pressable yet poppy.
Positive camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points; the modern go-to for all-mountain performance.
6 (1-10 Scale)
Sinter Strong Base
The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.