Rome Men's Stale Fish 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Fish is a timeless shape, dreamed up for minds that cannot separate the concepts of deep snow, surf style, and modern hard-charging performance. A rockered nose is your first clue that the Rome Stale Fish Snowboard is in the business of floating down the steep and deep. The riding stance is shifted rearward for better weight distribution when channeling your inner summer surfer vibes and getting caught with a huge smile in the white room. The Rome Stale Fish Snowboard is for people who love having the right board in the quiver to maximize fun on a powder day.
- Pop Core: Rome's most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- Sinter Strong Base: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.
- Tri-axial & Bi-axial Fibreglass
- Bamboo Omega HotRod: Omegas are the next generation of responsive, ride-anything tech. Made of carbon, the Omegas act as housing built around the Bamboo HotRod and are designed to provide additional power and responsiveness.
- Directional Single: A single HotRod in the board's nose for stability at speed and overall liveliness.
Positive camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points; the modern go-to for all-mountain performance.
Directional Diamond 3D
Designed to increase float in deep snow, improve handling in variable terrain, smooth turn initiation, reduce edge-catch and complement all-mountain riding in all senses.
6 (1-10 Scale)
Sinter Strong Base
The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.