Union Men's Contact Pro Binding Black 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Turn the entire mountain into a park with Union's go-to Freestyle binding. The Contact Pro is known for its soft and surfy mini-disk baseplate, crazy lightweight CP3 highbacks and super comfortable Forma Elite ankle straps. Surf the mountain, jib the park, and tweak to your heart's desire, the Contact Pro will keep you ripping all season long.
- Baseplate: CP3 - Duraflex
- Response: 3 - 5 (Playful Medium)
- Bushing: Full Bottom Thermoformed EVA
- Straps / Buckles: Forma Elite, TS-1.0 Ultragrip, Aluminum Ratchets
- Hi-Back: CP3, Duraflex
- FLAD: Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Hardware: Grade 8.8 Steel
- Union Binding Warranty
Compatible with 4x4, 4x2 and the channel. The Universal disk provides increased response and a locked in connection.
*Not Compatible with 3-Hole
CP3 - Duraflex
3 - 5 (1-10 Scale)
|Binding Size||Boot Size|
|Small||5 - 8|
|Medium||7 - 10|