Vans Men's Aura Pro Boot Black/White 2021
You Save: $74.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Featuring comfort, control, and reinspired style like only Vans can offer, the redefined Aura Pro improves upon its versatile, hardworking reputation as the Boa boot built to perform in all environments. It features a dual-zone Custom Focus Boa construction for unlimited, on-the-fly micro-adjustability backed by the customizable comfort and heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide. Add in the V2 UltraCush with Smartwool liner and the all-new V2 Waffle Pro outsole, and the updated Aura Pro will reset your expectations of comfort and performance.
- Terrain: All- Mountain / Park
- Skill Level: Intermediate / Advance
- Flex Rating: 5-6
- Boa Custom Focus with Custom Slide Guide
- V2 Ultracush with Smartwool Liner
- V2 Popcush Footbed
- V2 Waffle Pro Outsole
- V2 Harness: Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
- Instep Flex Zone - Boa Specific: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
BOA® Custom Focus
Custom Focus features a high-power coiler reel and a mid-power remote reel to control three zones of closure linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated closure around the instep area for focused heel hold.
Vans has backed Boa since day one. As the proven leader, Boa technology delivers the most powerful, targeted, and accurate nostretch closure system—plus the convenience of on-the-fly micro-adjustability for unmatched fit and custom comfort. Our newest range of Boa boots offers excellent options for all.
CONNECTED | Bringing you closer to your equipment, the Boa Fit System delivers improved agility, response, and control. FAST | The Boa Fit System allows you to get your gear on and off fast, no matter the conditions. MICRO-ADJUSTABLE | Make instant micro-adjustments for a precise and custom fit, the Boa Fit System improves performance and comfort — anytime, anywhere.
V2 Ultracush Liner
Vans' mission with the entire offering of V-Series liners was to make them simple and comfortable in a way that would optimize boot fi t and performance. Fewer seams, UltraCush-level comfort packages, and unmatched volumes of neoprene are just a few of the features that set Vans liners apart. These designs represent the most advanced concepts ever delivered from Vans. As in previous years, all V3 liners incorporate The North Face’s FlashDry technology and all V2 liners come outfitted with Smartwool Merino wool. Be prepared to reset your expectations.
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer - Smartwool Merino wool materialization - Extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box - Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold - Dual-density, heat-moldable core - Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
This heel lock component offers an asymmetrical, anatomical shape that fills the space around your ankle bones with a soft durometer EVA foam. Available on the V2 UltraCush Smartwool and V3 UltraCush FlashDry liners, the X-Cage is designed to keep your foot securely in the heel pocket and in constant contact with your snowboard.
V2 Popcush Footbed
Won’t pack. Pops back. Vans’ highest level of impact cushioning coupled with a custom-tuned energy return for snowboarding, skateboarding, or BMX.
Comfort and support are the foundation of snowboard boots, and the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds from Vans define both. With advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue PU materialization and design, these footbeds offer an innovative formula that provides tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning. Tested and approved by our team riders, the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds provide the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- Dual-density POPCUSH construction - TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex - Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape - Anti-fatigue coring design - Airflow perforations - Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V2 Waffle Pro Outsole
The V2 Waffle Pro is a progressively inspired and capability-driven design built for both on and off snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impactresisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the confidence you need to scramble the Side Country with confidence.
- Dynamic lug tread pattern features a siped tire design for increased traction
- Toe picking treads and a higher toe bumper for grip and protection
- UltraCush Lite midsole construction for lightweight, impact-absorbing performance
5 - 6 (1-10 Scale)