Vans Men's Hi-Standard Linerless Black White 2021
You Save: $60.00 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Simply stated, the Hi-Standard Linerless goes. Its lightweight construction redefines simplicity and modern comfort, while its traditional and user-friendly lace closure ensures flawless function. From eager beginners to devoted weekend warriors, linerless technology offers hassle-free entry and exit from the boot, with Vans level performance.
- Terrain: All- Mountain
- Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
- Flex Rating: 3-4
- Traditional Lace
- V1 Popcush Footbed
- Reverse Waffle Outsole
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
Just like lace up shoes, but with a bit more added tech.
There is often a separate pully system to do up the inner part of the boot, and the outer is done up with laces.
- You control how loose or how tight your boots are throughout different sections of the boot
- Because of that control they are less prone to creating pressure points
Reverse Waffle Outsole
The Reverse Waffle outsole flips a classic Vans design inside out to create a unique look and feel. Optimized for snow, it offers boardfeel and impact absorption plus all-condition traction in an affordable package.
3-4 (1-10 Scale)