Vans Men's Hi-Standard Pro Canteen/Red 2021
You Save: $64.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
For the lace boot purist, the Hi-Standard Pro is a team-tested and approved classic, painstakingly developed to achieve that ideal balance between flexibility and support, simplicity and crucial tech function. Equipped with proven features like our Tongue Lock Down System and PowerCuff Strap, it offers everything that committed all-terrain riders demand.
- Terrain: All- Mountain / Park
- Skill Level: Intermediate / Advance
- Flex Rating: 5-6
- Traditional Lace with Powercuff Strap
- V2 Ultracush with Smartwool Liner
- V2 Popcush Footbed
- V2 Waffle Pro Outsole
- V2 Harness: Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
- Instep Flex Zone - Boa Specific: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Tongue Lock Down
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
Just like lace up shoes, but with a bit more added tech.
There is often a separate pully system to do up the inner part of the boot, and the outer is done up with laces.
- You control how loose or how tight your boots are throughout different sections of the boot
- Because of that control they are less prone to creating pressure points
Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
V2 Ultracush Liner
Vans' mission with the entire offering of V-Series liners was to make them simple and comfortable in a way that would optimize boot fi t and performance. Fewer seams, UltraCush-level comfort packages, and unmatched volumes of neoprene are just a few of the features that set Vans liners apart. These designs represent the most advanced concepts ever delivered from Vans. As in previous years, all V3 liners incorporate The North Face’s FlashDry technology and all V2 liners come outfitted with Smartwool Merino wool. Be prepared to reset your expectations.
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer - Smartwool Merino wool materialization - Extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box - Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold - Dual-density, heat-moldable core - Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
This heel lock component offers an asymmetrical, anatomical shape that fills the space around your ankle bones with a soft durometer EVA foam. Available on the V2 UltraCush Smartwool and V3 UltraCush FlashDry liners, the X-Cage is designed to keep your foot securely in the heel pocket and in constant contact with your snowboard.
V2 Popcush Footbed
Won’t pack. Pops back. Vans’ highest level of impact cushioning coupled with a custom-tuned energy return for snowboarding, skateboarding, or BMX.
Comfort and support are the foundation of snowboard boots, and the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds from Vans define both. With advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue PU materialization and design, these footbeds offer an innovative formula that provides tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning. Tested and approved by our team riders, the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds provide the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- Dual-density POPCUSH construction - TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex - Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape - Anti-fatigue coring design - Airflow perforations - Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V2 Waffle Pro Outsole
The V2 Waffle Pro is a progressively inspired and capability-driven design built for both on and off snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impactresisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the confidence you need to scramble the Side Country with confidence.
- Dynamic lug tread pattern features a siped tire design for increased traction
- Toe picking treads and a higher toe bumper for grip and protection
- UltraCush Lite midsole construction for lightweight, impact-absorbing performance
5 - 6 (1-10 Scale)