Vans Men's Infuse Boot Black/Canteen 2021
VENDOR: VANS SHOE CO
You Save: $95.80 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 1
Vans' flagship Infuse boot represents the pinnacle of dynamics and performance for Vans. Developed and now proven to over-deliver in every detail, it offers the ultimate in customized fit, unlimited all-terrain adaptability, and comfort. Utilizing our revolutionary Hybrid Plus Closure System, it offers infinite options for on-the-fly adjustability, putting pro-level response, flex, and function literally at your fingertips.
- Terrain: Backcountry / All Mountain / Park
- Skill Level: Intermediate / Advance
- Flex Rating: 5-9
- Traditional Lace with Powercuff Strap
- V3 Ultracush with TNF Flashdry Liner
- V3 Popcush Footbed
- V3 Ultimatewaffle Outsole
- V3 Harness: This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- Vans Flex Control System
- Waterproof, Breathable Valves: These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
- Asymmetrical Flex Zone
- Instep Flex Zone - Boa Specific: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
Hybrid Plus BOA® with Custom Slide Guide
Custom Focus features a high-power coiler reel and a mid-power remote reel to control three zones of closure linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated closure around the instep area for focused heel hold.
Vans has backed Boa since day one. As the proven leader, Boa technology delivers the most powerful, targeted, and accurate nostretch closure system—plus the convenience of on-the-fly micro-adjustability for unmatched fit and custom comfort. Our newest range of Boa boots offers excellent options for all.
CONNECTED | Bringing you closer to your equipment, the Boa Fit System delivers improved agility, response, and control. FAST | The Boa Fit System allows you to get your gear on and off fast, no matter the conditions. MICRO-ADJUSTABLE | Make instant micro-adjustments for a precise and custom fit, the Boa Fit System improves performance and comfort — anytime, anywhere.
Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
V3 Ultracush with TNF Flashdry Liner
Vans' mission with the entire offering of V-Series liners was to make them simple and comfortable in a way that would optimize boot fi t and performance. Fewer seams, UltraCush-level comfort packages, and unmatched volumes of neoprene are just a few of the features that set Vans liners apart. These designs represent the most advanced concepts ever delivered from Vans. As in previous years, all V3 liners incorporate The North Face’s FlashDry technology and all V2 liners come outfitted with Smartwool Merino wool. Be prepared to reset your expectations.
FlashDry fabric technology is engineered to act like a second skin, pushing moisture to the surface and eliminating it as fast as possible. These fabrics are engineered to repel and resist wetting out to help provide quick-drying performance that keeps the user dry and comfortable. Setting a new industry standard in moisture management and all-condition comfort, this technology has now been integrated into all of the newly redesigned Vans V3 UltraCush FlashDry Liners.
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer - The North Face FlashDry materialization - Expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot - Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold - Dual-density, heat-moldable core - Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
This heel lock component offers an asymmetrical, anatomical shape that fills the space around your ankle bones with a soft durometer EVA foam. Available on the V2 UltraCush Smartwool and V3 UltraCush FlashDry liners, the X-Cage is designed to keep your foot securely in the heel pocket and in constant contact with your snowboard.
V3 Popcush Footbed
Won’t pack. Pops back. Vans’ highest level of impact cushioning coupled with a custom-tuned energy return for snowboarding, skateboarding, or BMX.
Comfort and support are the foundation of snowboard boots, and the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds from Vans define both. With advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue PU materialization and design, these footbeds offer an innovative formula that provides tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning. Tested and approved by our team riders, the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds provide the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- Tri-density POPCUSH construction - OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer - TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex - Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape - Anti-fatigue coring design - Airflow perforations - Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V3 Ultimatewaffle Outsole
The UltimateWaffle represents our most progressive thinking in outsole technology. Loaded with features, it is found only on our top-shelf product and offers the widest range of versatility. From stomping a big landing to side-hilling a hike (and even traction on your sled) you can count on the UltimateWaffle.
- UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance and advanced dampening
- Aggressive perimeter lug pattern for all-terrain traction and optimum snow release
- Co-molded asymmetrical ESS arch cradle for enhanced stability and energy transfer
5 - 9 (1-10 Scale)
Vans Flex Control System:
Vans' removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- Curves create a progressive flex
- Tab Pull
- High rebound Hytrel
- Structural diamond texture
- Dynamically shaped support transfers pressure away from the foot
- Offers a custom support system depending on which tongue stiffeners you use