Vans Men's Invado OG Boot Black/White 2021
You Save: $56.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The all-new Invado OG combines a Vans classic look with the solution to an age-old snowboarding problem—the lack of a decent heel hold. The Vans Hybrid Boa System merges traditional lacing and the power of Boa closure at the instep with the Custom Slide Guide to provide targeted and instantly customizable heel hold in any terrain or situation. This makes the Invado OG an easy choice for any rider looking for style and performance at an incredible value.
- Terrain: All- Mountain / Park
- Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
- Flex Rating: 4-6
- Hybrid Boa with Custom Slide Guide + Powercuff Strap
- V1 Ultracush Liner
- V1 Popcush Footbed
- V1 Waffle Lug Outsole
- V1 Harness: The lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with the V1 liner.
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
Hybrid Boa with Custom Slide Guide
The Hybrid systems put comfort and control at your fingertips. This tech combo enables adjustable flex control and powerful heel hold throughout the instep area using the Custom Slide Guide. Simply slide it where you need it ... then dial it down.
Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
V1 Ultracush Liner
UltraCush interior cushioning layer - Dual-density, heat-moldable core - Comfort Flex neoprene toe box - Closed-seam brushed fleece cuffv
V1 Popcush Footbed
Won’t pack. Pops back. Vans’ highest level of impact cushioning coupled with a custom-tuned energy return for snowboarding, skateboarding, or BMX.
Comfort and support are the foundation of snowboard boots, and the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds from Vans define both. With advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue PU materialization and design, these footbeds offer an innovative formula that provides tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning. Tested and approved by our team riders, the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds provide the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- Single-density POPCUSH construction - Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape - Anti-fatigue coring design - Airflow perforations - Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V1 Waffle Lug Outsole
The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic, and the V1 Waffle Lug outsole pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction from the Waffle Lug outsole.
- Aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern for all-mountain and street performance
- Vans’ special recipe rubber compound for all-condition traction
4 - 6 (1-10 Scale)