Vans Women's Encore OG Black White 2021
You Save: $56.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Encore OG is designed for women who want a lightweight and comfortable boot that excels for all riders in all terrain types. The speed and simplicity of its single-dial Boa Closure System makes precise, on-the fly adjustability practically effortless, while the V1 Waffle Lug Outsoles and classic sidestripes add original and unmistakable Vans style. The Encore OG also includes V1 UltraCush Liners for simple comfort that optimizes performance, single-density V1 PopCush Footbeds for impact cushioning with an anti-fatigue coring design, Instep Flex Zones for natural ankle flexion, and the V1 Harness, designed to ensure effective lightweight support and heel hold. The Encore OG is finished with PleasureCuffs for a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported, and a heat retention layer to keep heat in and cold out.
- Terrain: All- Mountain
- Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
- V1 Harness: The lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with the V1 liner.
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Instep Lace Lockout
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Cable guides are designed to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
V1 Ultracush Liner
UltraCush interior cushioning layer - Dual-density, heat-moldable core - Comfort Flex neoprene toe box - Closed-seam brushed fleece cuffv
V1 Popcush Footbed
Won’t pack. Pops back. Vans’ highest level of impact cushioning coupled with a custom-tuned energy return for snowboarding, skateboarding, or BMX.
Comfort and support are the foundation of snowboard boots, and the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds from Vans define both. With advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue PU materialization and design, these footbeds offer an innovative formula that provides tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning. Tested and approved by our team riders, the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds provide the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- Single-density POPCUSH construction - Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape - Anti-fatigue coring design - Airflow perforations - Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V1 Waffle Lug Outsole
The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic, and the V1 Waffle Lug outsole pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction from the Waffle Lug outsole.
- Aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern for all-mountain and street performance
- Vans’ special recipe rubber compound for all-condition traction
4-5 (1-10 Scale)