Vans Women's Hi-Standard OG Port Royale/Leopard 2021
You Save: $52.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Hi-Standard OG is the best-selling Vans boot of all time, and continues to be the standard-bearer for classic style and modern performance. The comfort and familiar feel of traditional lace-up closure gains additional support from key features like our Instep Lace Lockout and Internal Web Harness. With its V1 Waffle Lug outsole and iconic sidestripe, this timeless Vans style speaks for itself.
- Terrain: All- Mountain / Park
- Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
- V1 Harness: The lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with the V1 liner.
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Instep Lace Lockout
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
Just like lace up shoes, but with a bit more added tech.
There is often a separate pully system to do up the inner part of the boot, and the outer is done up with laces.
- You control how loose or how tight your boots are throughout different sections of the boot
- Because of that control they are less prone to creating pressure points
V1 Ultracush Liner
UltraCush interior cushioning layer - Dual-density, heat-moldable core - Comfort Flex neoprene toe box - Closed-seam brushed fleece cuffv
V1 Popcush Footbed
Won’t pack. Pops back. Vans’ highest level of impact cushioning coupled with a custom-tuned energy return for snowboarding, skateboarding, or BMX.
Comfort and support are the foundation of snowboard boots, and the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds from Vans define both. With advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue PU materialization and design, these footbeds offer an innovative formula that provides tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning. Tested and approved by our team riders, the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds provide the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- Single-density POPCUSH construction - Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape - Anti-fatigue coring design - Airflow perforations - Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V1 Waffle Lug Outsole
The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic, and the V1 Waffle Lug outsole pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction from the Waffle Lug outsole.
- Aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern for all-mountain and street performance
- Vans’ special recipe rubber compound for all-condition traction
4-5 (1-10 Scale)