Vans Women's Viaje Hailey Langland Black Beetle 2021
You Save: $96.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Viaje (Vee-ah-hey) means journey in Spanish, and this model is a true journeyman's tool. Utilizing our Boa Custom Focus Plus construction with the Custom Slide Guide, the Viaje features the micro-adjustability of a Boa Closure System in a dynamic, dual-zone configuration that ensures unlimited, on-the-fly flex control and superior heel hold for the most demanding riders. Additionally, the Viaje includes premium Vans x The North Face V3 UltraCush FlashDry™ Liners to enhance comfort and eliminate moisture, triple-density V3 PopCush Footbeds with OrthoLite® foam and advanced arch support, and lightweight V3 Ultimate Waffle Outsoles for all-terrain traction, enhanced stability, and optimum snow release. Along with PowerCuff Straps and the V3 Harness for extra support, a waterproof zipper shroud, a heat retention layer, and one-way breathable valves, the Viaje is the most moisture-managing and performance-oriented boot in the women's line.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Skill Level: Intermediate / Advanced
- V3 Boot Harness – This advanced support harness delivers the highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Powercuff Strap: Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- Waterproof Zipper Shroud and D Ring: This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture, ensuring easy access to your Boa closure no matter what the weather throws at you. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
- Waterproof Breathable Valves: Moisture management through waterproof valves ensures breathability meaning dry socks, dry feet, and a more comfortable and longer ride.
Vans Custom Focus BOA Plus
Custom Focus Plus features two high-power reels that control three zones of closure linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated closure around the instep area for superior heel hold.
Vans Custom Slide Guide
Anatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivaled heel hold.
V3 Ultracush with TNF FlashDry Liner
The most advanced liner ever from Vans, this inner features The North Face's FlashDry fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
V3 Popcush Footbed
A triple density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V3 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, arch support, a moisture-wicking topsheet and OrthoLite® open-cell top foam.
UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance and advanced dampening. Aggressive perimeter lug pattern for increased traction and optimum snow release. Co-molded asymmetrical ESS arch cradle for additional support and response.
6-9 (1-10 Scale)