Yes 2020 Optimistic
You Save: $347.99 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
A mid-wide waist width coupled with an aggressive sidecut and UnderBite sets you up for a turning experience like no other. Response, stability and edge hold on every snow condition. Floats better than anything this side of a 420. Enjoy the shorter swing weight by riding it a few cm’s shorter than your normal board and you will unlock this board’s true versatility.
- Core: Carbon PowerDrive 2.0. Carbon PowerDrive performance is achieved by the strength and snap inherent in monocoque structures. Starting with the Poplar/Paulownia/Bamboo core, we then mill two custom programmed channels about 30mm in from the edge, running parallel to the sidecut. Inserted into this channel are pre-bent bamboo stringers wrapped in carbon. The end result is a highly responsive core that precisely matches and compliments the outline of each board. From intuitive turn initiation, solid edge hold and explosive release, the PowerDrive core is constantly active
- Base Profile: Modern Camber
- Glass: Triax + Carbon
- Outline Underbite: By redistributing rider weight and input, the UnderBite enhances turning ease and edge hold on every sidecut we apply it to.
- Riders: Brett Tippie, Alex Warburton
- NOTE: This board has a flip flop base
Camber provides the stability and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design.
Directional boards typically have a longer, pointier nose, with a stance set back towards the tail. This makes them better suited to riding forwards. These boards will carve well on the piste and plough easily through powder – since the short tail naturally sinks while the large nose floats over the snow.
9 (1-10 Scale)
YES. guarantees all snowboards to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for life.
YES. Snowboards warrants all snowboards sold by YES. to be free of defects in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product. If a product is found to be defective by YES, in its sole discretion, YES.’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. YES. will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
All products returned to YES. for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone or via e-mail. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. YES. assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
|Camber||Powder/Freeride||Mid Wide||Directional||9 (1-10 Scale)||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|151cm||120 - 170 lbs||25.6||30.75 / 30.10||6.25|
|154cm||130 - 180 lbs||26.2||31.47 / 30.82||6.35|
|157cm||150 - 200 lbs||26.6||31.94 / 31.29||6.50|