The Randal 150mm cast in' axle makes a much stronger hanger than pressing the axle in. This process requires another heat treatment and a Grade 8 axle, but provides for a longer lasting truck than a traditional 'press in' axle. This process is also a little more costly, but we're firm believers that you shouldn't cut corners on skateboard trucks.
* New truck for carving tight turns on minis, retros, slalom, and surf skates.
* Maintain stability at higher speeds, through turns and while pushing.
* 50º Base plates are more stable while compensating for a shorter wheel base.
* Randal R•II 150 geometry allows for adjusting caster angle by flipping the hanger.
* From the company that pioneered the downhill truck market.
* Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System.
*150mm Grade 8 axles
* Virgin grade aluminum. Grade 8 'cast in' axles.
* New raw finish.
* Grade 8 king pin.
* Red 92a Conical Bushing
* Lifetime Guarantee.
* Made in the USA.
PRICE IS FOR SINGLE TRUCK, CHOOSE QUANTITY=2 FOR A PAIR